Memoirs of my IIT r still fresh in the air.....

While i was going through some random stuff at midnight 3, i suddenly came across my testimonials which i got from some of my closest friends at IIT Roorkee.. Life has moved on a lot.. Its been 5years since we left the campus..we guys cudn't meet atleast once during these years...  but while i recap my days at iit, it feels 2yrs were like 2seconds... I never knew when they came and when they went... but the feel of IIT is something i cherish the most for the rest of my life.. It can never leave me...

Ever since i left IIT, my life just got struck in civils preparation...I have been running all along...Atleast now i got some time to Pause a little and look back at my life...So... Here are my Testimonials from few of my special friends...ThanQ doston... miss you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bharat Pardeshi says:


hi re sattu, the most lucky person in IIT, as per my knowledge. He did everything in IIT, he enjoyed these 2 years the most, i bet no one would have enjoyed more than him. He has his own priorities and goals defined. He can achieve his target by less efforts and very smartly. He is good at convincing people. All the best dear for your future. Enjoy life a lot and always be in touch :-)

Mane Mangesh Ramchandra says:


My bhangar friend
He is most lucky person......... he can manage every thing .........
He always share all the happy and serious moments with me ......
I have always seen him happy in every condition ..........
Nuvvu my best friend ra........
Whenever we chat ........ our first line is “what r u doing re???” and every time we both have same answer “Nothing re dont worry” ......which always makes me worry
He has best management skills.....
But at the end i want to say one thing to u that “U r bhangar aadmi” but i enjoyed ur company a lot man.........
Wish u all the best for ur future ..........

Sanketh Datla says:


entra satti ga......no one have seen this fella closer than me in IITR............a very special frnd in my life.....a person with whom i have fought almost everyday in these two years and will be fighting............the happiest n coolest ever dude in our class.......a tour freak....dosent take tension in any work and is very positive in anything he does...loves to chat, tour , flirt and watch outdated telugu songs ...never cares about his critics and cares about his loved ones.........always keeps rocking and i bet that nothing can stop him from doing so........i love you dear and never dare to forget me in ur life.......so finally Satti gaaaa.....life lo assala yee vishayam lo taggaddu.........kummey antey....



Mahale Rahul Machhindra says:


U came at wrong place just to become our friend...
u should be a manager....
very intelligent.....knows very well how to manage the people...
very cool guy...he never has tension.....b'coz he knows
he can manage whatever comes next....
mere dil me tumhare liye bahot saara pyar hai rey.....
(aur kya chahiye rey..)
my best friend...and will always be best friend............
I will also miss these days for my whole lifetime...............these 2 years was very different in my life............will miss all my dearest friends including you.........i m feeling very senti....i don't want to leave......i will miss u .........u will always be my best friend.....

Padmaja Kanase Patil says:

Works very smartly… If ppl move towards the success step by step, sathish uses elevator to reach the goal… Wish you best luck…...


Aqeel Khalique says:


He is quite frustrated over the mess menu...
Can be seen at the last moment in the mess...with a glass of milk as breakfast,lunch and dinner
I wish u get ur lady...in ur life..
The rest u can manage to attain....I know that
All d best man


A Himaja says:


Sathish - "looks are deceptive" is the apt phrase to describe dis guy
When i first saw him i thot he is very calm, studious, reserved etc etc but once i get to know him he is a whole different person ....so cool, talkative,(i would rather say) a non-ghissu, very sweet caring frnd.....
He is a huge fan of "balayya" infact the very first one i have ever met in my life.... the nicest thing is dat i alwz make fun of his fav film star n his stupid dialogues n stunts but when he alwaz supports a lot n try to convince me (though he never succeded )
Sometimes he ll b really funny....cracks up nicest jokes n make me laugh hard
Very shy to talk to galz...really dnt know how he started talking to me.....newaz i wish u gud luck for the next one month wid ur d**nt**t
jst b the same n njoy ur life like dis
I wish u all the best buddy for all ur future

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Looking forward for some more exciting and memorable days ahead at Mussorie and Dehradun...... can't wait.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of An IFS Probationer... A Traveller Within

The Final Lap.... to my Dream Destination... LBSNAA... :)

Run Raja Runnn... Walk Walk...Walk in the Park...