This article is exclusively aimed at IFoS aspirants. This will be helpful to those who wish to crack IFS along with their civils prep, in general and those who don't have common optional in the two mains, in particular. I have few Disclamers to make before i proceed.
- My Strategy is temperory in nature and is not written in wall. UPSC is evolving every 1gle day.
- These are purely my personal thots and you may choose to ignore them partially or totally.
- This article can be riduculously long. Hence breaking it into 2 parts.
So, before i proceed with my optional strategy for Agriculture n Geology, i wish to clear some misconceptions abt IFS. Back in 2013, i held these misconceptions that
- UPSC did injustice by merging IFS with Civils Pre.
- I shouldnot give IFS as i will be doing injustice to Genuine IFS aspirants.
- I am not interested in Forests.
- I can't study new optionals exclusively for IFS.